Easy to use:
Warning, in your 3D files, you must not have data not found (maping, objects...), if this is the case the calculation cannot beings launched on our render farm.
Video Submit Project for 3DS MAX with check/export Plugins
Video Submit Project for 3DS MAX
The "path" of your data (maps, xref, mesh, fumeFX, cache ...) and output images are not important on our render farm, you can use any path (local, network ...).
The render farm is completely optimized for animation calculation.
It does not calculate just a still image. (Min 10 frames per file)
Render-Online offers plugins check and automatic export. (Optional)
This plugins checks and collecting all necessary resources for the calculation of your scenes, then compresses all in a 7z archive to be sent to our render farm.
Download it:Check/Export Plugins for 3DS MAX (V1.1.3)
Installing plugins: start 3ds max and then drag the "Ro_installer.mzp" file on the bottom left
or manually: scripting/run script. The "Render-online" menu appears at the top right in 3ds Max.
Video Submit Project for CINEMA 4D
Video Submit Project for MAYA
The pre-calculation of Indirect Illumination is automatic:
No irradiance, Lightcache , Gi and Final Gather file to provide !
3D Studio Max: mr & Vray, Cinema 4D: Standard & Physical, Maya: Vray.
All these files are automatically calculated by the render farm
if used in your 3D file: prepass + rendering.
The default method of calculation of the render farm is "animation"
= Indirect Illumination is calculated for all frames.
Calculation method valid for all software.
For Vray (3DS Max and Maya)
, you can also calculate your files in "multiframe"
simply select this mode in your 3D file before sending.
If this is coupled with a Light Cache, the LC will be automatically calculated in "Fly-through" mode.
Here are the steps to send your files and to validate the calculation of your project :
- You configure your file for the calculation of your animation (selected rendering camera, resolution, name and output image format, range...)
- You save your project (3d fille + mapping...) in a compressed archive .Zip or .7Z or .Rar format:
Function "file/save as /archive " in 3DS Max, the software automatically creates a .zip archive containing all data (3d file, maps, xref...).
All software functions are supported : render element,cache,xref,vraymesh,ies,proxy,vray frame buffer,alembic...
Function "file/Archive scene " in MAYA, the software automatically creates a .zip archive containing all data (3d file, maps,xref,ncache...).
All software functions are supported : ncache,xref,vraymesh,ies,proxy,alembic,particules...
Warning in Maya with Vray, you will need to manually add the vraymesh in your compressed archive.
For CINEMA 4D, save your project (3d fille + mapping...) in a compressed archive.
Function « files/save projets with asset » and create a .zip or .7Z or .Rar file for this project folder.
All software functions are supported : cache,xref,vraymesh,ies,proxy,alembic...
For 3DS MAX, it is advisable to activate the gamma correction settings (normally enabled by default) to avoid differences in gamma one software version to another. (Or from one machine to another).
Check in "Preference Settings" then "Enable Gamma / LUT correction".
Make rendering check if you re-enable this setting.
For MAYA, it is advisable on a render farm to bake all animation modifiers in keyframe.
For Cinema 4D, it is advisable on a render farm to bake in keyframe: MoGraph/dynamiques/particules
for exemple MoGraph: "cache MoGgraph/Bake"
for exemple Particules: "simulate/particules/bake particules"
for exemple dynamics: "dynamics/cache/bake".
You save your project (3d fille + mapping...) in a compressed archive : « files/save projets with asset » and create a .zip or .7Z or .Rar file for this project folder.
- You send us your archives on our web interface (no plugin install), an archive .zip by plan for 3ds max, C4D .
- We automatically check your files and calculate 3 frames of your project on our render farm using the same process as for the final calculation of your 3D animation (Pre-calculus 'Indirect Illumination + frames rendering).
- You will receive by e-mail a validation request for these reference frames calculate on our render farm (frames available via your account on the web interface)
- Only after having your validation of this reference frame (on the web interface), the render famr will start calculating your animation!
- When the project is finish from calculated, you receive an e-mail and you can download your frames (compressed in a zip file) from your web interface.